Friday, May 1, 2015

stylish trip to Istanbul

 I just came back from my vacation on April 23h. i was in Istanbul for the third time, i stayed for a week. 
You can see in the first picture what was inside my suitcase and then some pictures on how i wore them,  since i saw all the historical places before i just thought i don’t need to pack up clothes that are too much casual, and you can see i even took a clutch with me for going out at night because most of our dinner reservation  was in Etiler or Bebek (a lot of rich and chic turkish people you will see there).
  i want to share some of my best places in Istanbul, but First let me show you my outfits for the trip.

توني رديت من إجازتي ، في ٢٣ أبريل سافرت الي اسطنبول و قعدت هناك اسبوع. أول صورة راح تشوفون شنو الهدوم اللي خذتها معاي و بعدين شلون لبستهم. وبما أن هذي كانت ثالث زيارة لي و تقريبا شفت كل الاماكن الأثرية من قبل ، و مو محتاجة أخذ معاي هدوم عملية وايد، أصلا خذيت معاي جنطة كلتش علشان طلعة الليل لما نتعشي خصوصا إني كنت حاجزة أغلب المطاعم في منطقة أتيلار و بيبيك ( مكان الكشيخة الأتراك).
بعد هذا البوست راح أحط بعض الاماكن اللي أحبها في تركيا و اللي مداني أروحها ، بس أول شي خل أوريكم بعض اللوكات.








No comments:

Post a Comment